C2014 - Advanced level of fund accounting
Anyone wishing to apply and to develop their technical knowledge in fund accounting.
- Review the most used financial instruments, their
specificities, valuation and impact on the NAV calculation.
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the operations on shares
- Consider the different types of classes of Funds'
shares/units (distribution, capitalisation, hedge, etc.).
- Understand the process of Funds' dividend distribution
(calculation, registration and settlement).
- Manage the liquidation of classes of shares/units and
compartment of Funds.
- Gain deep understanding of the specificities of the Fund NAV
calculation subject to its portfolio, charges/fees, Fund type, etc.
- Find out the performance fees: estimation, provision,
crystallisation, equalisation, etc.
- Find out other specificities such as «swing prices», «draw
down», «Private Equity & Real Estate Funds»,
Successful completion of the module "Introduction to fund accounting" (C2013E) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge.