C2020 - Financial applications on Excel
Anyone wishing to be initiated on solving financial problems.
- Understand Algebra basis functions for Financial Mathematics : power,
logarithm, time series, functions, etc.
- Understand how to write a mathematical formula, build a table with values,
round numbers and plot a function with Excel.
- Understand how to apply simple and compounded interest rates as well as
discount factor rates.
- Understand the difference between the equivalent interest rate and the
proportional ones with respect to the duration.
- Understand how to compute the yearly and monthly amount of a
household credit and/or mortgage, the net present value and the internal rate
of return concepts.
- Understand how to apply main financial function of Excel.
- Understand how to use Excel to solve financial
Successful completion of the module «MS-Excel essentials» (C1320) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge.