S-FC0017 - Advanced Lux GAAP : financial and non-financial reporting disclosures, including rights and commitments
Professionals looking for a training that provides a working knowledge on F/S under Lux GAAP.
Give a comprehensive
review of Lux GAAP, based on a detailed analysis of its local sources. The
purpose is to deal more efficiently with a principles-based set of accounting
rules where a detailed guidance is not easily accessible (legal commentaries
being in French only) and its lacking for certain items.
How to deal with a legal requirement expressed in general terms/the
absence of accounting best practice ?
Comprehensive review of the rights and commitments :
- Impact of the classification of the undertaking on the level of reporting
- Financial disclosures :
- Influences of the general accounting principles ;
- Requirements of section 8 of the Accouting law (art. 65 seq.) ;
- Requirements of related articles existing in other sections of the
Accounting law ;
- Requirements of other laws and regulations.
Comprehensive review of the related party transactions.
Non-financial disclosures: elements existing in :
- Guarrantees, pledges and similar collaterals ;
- Technical guarantees ;
- Commitments to the benefits of the undertaking's bodies; for the
purchase of fixed assets; etc. ;
- Finance lease ;
- Forward contracts ;
- Option contracts ;
- Other rights and commitments.
Illustrative examples will be used to set up an interactive
- the notes to the annual accounts ;
- the management report ;
- the payments to governements report.
A course session is available in French (with the same course material in English).