S-DP0025 - Tips to work in emergency
Anyone working in a stressfull and time-sensitive context, willing to develop skills and tools to work serenely.
Identify urgent tasks in
your activity, understand your individual positioning when facing emergency and
develop your toolbox to work more smoothly in emergency
Assume the level of urgency :
- Identify emergencies in your business environment :
- prioritize the emergencies ;
- anticipate planned emergencies ;
- formalize an action plan.
Make a feedback :
- don't rush yourself to take better decisions ;
- focus optimally ;
- maintain good communication with the ones around you.
- assess the emergency ;
- analyze the chosen response to the emergency ;
- identify your fatigue level when managing