S-IT0041 - Python for Data Science : the basics of the language
Anyone wishing to learn to program in Python and how to do Datascience in Python.
Collect data, analyze it
from A to Z, and extract information using Python. The goal is to have the
basics to become an autonomous data scientist. Each time, the training will
consist of a theoretical part to understand the concepts and a practical part
made up of cases, examples and concrete exercises.
- Use Spyder a text editor for Python.
- Retrieve the data and integrate them into his work plan.
- Efficiently manipulate data with Python and the Pandas library.
- Use Python to do data science.
- Program in Python.
- Know the different data structures (lists, dictionaries, tables,
- Explore and visualize data with Matplotlib, Seaborn and