C2002 - Accounting for non-accountants
Anyone wishing to read and to understand annual financial statements, to become familiar with the accounting vocabulary and to learn the accounting mechanisms (e.g. lawyers, legal counsels, store and retail managers, secretaries, etc.).
- Get familiar with the accounting vocabulary and the legal and regulatory
- Understand the accounting mechanisms.
- Comprehend the logic links between the main documents: balance sheet,
profit and loss accounts, accounting journals, account balance, etc.
- Discover the accounting principles.
- Understand the logic of amortisation, accounting provisions and booking
- Acquire notions to assess balance sheets.
- Read financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss and notes to the