C2021 - Budget and business plan management
Finance managers, controlling managers, project managers and entrepreneurs, who are in charge of budgets and business plans.
- Understand the utility of a budget as a tool for managing business
- Controlling the progress of a budgetary procedure: preparation,
implementation follow-up and the use of dashboards.
- Learn how to put in place a management control system: strategic planning
and operational objectives.
- Know how to develop a business plan: market analysis, business concept,
internal organization and evaluation.
- Evaluate the feasibility of a project: self-financing capacity, cash,
borrowing, pitfalls and traps.
- Learn to control the different elements of the financial component of a
project (investments, financing, turnover, etc.).
- Operating expenses, VAT flows, working capital requirements, balance sheet
and Profits and Losses forecasts.
Successful completion of the module « General Accounting : current operations » (C2001) and « General Accounting: : year-end operations » (C2003) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge. It is recommended to complete the module « Financial analysis » (C2004) or the module « Les techniques du contrôle de gestion » (C6009), prior to enroling to this module or to have equivalent knowledge.