C5029 - Transition to management
Anyone wishing to make the transition to a management position, looking to prepare for team management or wanting to improve the skills in this area.
- Define and identify the various forms of management.
- Define the role to be assumed by the manager of today according to the
organization of the company.
- Become aware of the manager's power zone.
- Identify and implement management specific functions and tasks: to set
objectives, to organize the work, to delegate, etc.
- Use the tools and basic managerial techniques.
- Influence team dynamics.
- Build and manage a team on a daily basis.
It is crucial to follow the sessions in order to pass the exam.