C5039 - Conflict management in professional domain
Anyone wishing to constructively manage a professional conflict: team manager, HR, project manager, etc.
- Recognize a conflict situation and know how to distinguish between the
different types of conflict.
- Learn to analyse a conflict: divergent interests of stakeholders, issues,
- Understand the cost of conflict for all parties involved.
- Appropriate conflict resolution tools and apply them in role plays.
- Prepare for conflict resolution and build your argument.
- Manage conflicts.
- Arm yourself with the tools to deal with difficult people and
- Knowing how to anticipate and prevent conflicts.
It is not possible to register only for the exam in order to validate this module.