S-FC0015 - Advanced Lux GAAP - mastering the fundamentals
Alll professionals looking for a training that provides a working knowledge on accounting and F/S under Lux GAAP.
Give a comprehensive
review of Lux GAAP, based on a detailed analysis of its local sources. The
purpose is to deal more efficiently with principle-based set of accounting rules
where a detailed guidance is not easily accessible (legal commentaries being in
French only) and its lacking for certain items.
Comprehensive study of the classic Lux GAAP (with illustrative examples) :
- The real meaning of "Lux GAAP".
- The legal framework, i.e. accessing and understanding :
- the commercial law ("Code de Commerce") ;
- the company law ;
- the current amended version of the applicable laws and grand-ducal
regulations on the annual accounts and on the consolidated annual accounts;
- the regulations on the Standard Chart of Accounts ("Plan comptable
normalisé") and on the electronic filing of the annual accounts.
The alternative use of the IFRS or of the "Lux GAAP at fair value"(legal
The use of other GAAP in Luxembourg (legal
- the balance sheet and its components ;
- the profit and loss account and its components ;
- the other statements (legal options).
A course session is available in French (with the same course material in English).