S-FC0016 - Advanced Lux GAAP - complex accounting treatments and financial reporting disclosures
Professionals having an understanding of Lux GAAP (see training S-FC0015) and willing to develop their knowledge.
solutions derived from the local accounting practice (including the "plan
comptable normalisé" or PCN) or from other GAAP (insofar the latter can be
adapted to the Luxembourg GAAP). It includes exercices or illustrative materials
on the accounting treatment and on the annual accounts'
Analysis of selected profit and loss account items :
- Analysis of selected balance-sheet items :
- rights in immovable property (the "droits réels immobiliers") ;
- finance lease ;
- specific value adjustments on shares ;
- specific value adjustments on other securities ;
- optional use of fair-value of non-financial assets ;
- optional use of fair-value of financial assets ;
- provision for pension ;
- specific value adjustments on financial liabilities.
- specific issues with revenue recognition ;
- financial income and expenses;
- foreign currencies' translation versus similar transactions ;
- deferred taxes.
A course session is available in French (with the same course material in English).