C2033 - The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
Anyone wishing to obtain knowledge of this subject and/or keep their knowledge up to date: professional of the financial sector, compliance officer, auditor and/or anyone having an interest for the subject.
- Applicable legal and regulatory framework.
- Role and obligations of the professionals.
- Risk based approach, ongoing monitoring, internal management requirements,
cooperation with the competent authorities.
- Administrative enforcement.
- The FATF: impact and recommendations.
- The restrictive measures in financial matters and the context of the
sanctions' regime in Europe.