C7005 - The customs clearance (in a post-Brexit world)
Anyone willing to acquire knowledge and develop skills on the management of import or export operations (technical, administrative, commercial, legal, human, financial aspects).
- Understanding the Customs (role and process).
- Mastering the fundaments of Incoterms.
- Using the Incoterms® properly, by mastering their advantages and
- Understanding the main components of an (export or import) customs
- Determining the fundamental triangle Code-Origin-Value.
- Choosing the right customs status for the exported/imported goods.
- Choosing the appropriate customs procedure.
- Understanding the main export/import documents.