C5048 - Working across cultures
Business men and women wishing to navigate smoothly the many factors that make up any professional environment, including the country's culture, the corporate culture, the different work styles, and one's own personal style.
- Recognize the potential traps and opportunities of working in a
- Understand the influence of culture on individuals: how they work and
- Identify cultural communication preferences and take these into account.
- Determine the key skills and capabilities that come into play in a global
- Discover how to upgrade these critical skill sets.
- Enhance your performance when it comes to managing projects, overall
management and negotiations.
- Reduce stress and improve delicate relationships.
- Improve your leadership skills and your ability to head up an