C3004 - Labour law: working conditions
Anyone working in Human Resources, fiduciaries, law offices, etc. People who want to be aware of rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in this area, such as employee representatives, etc. Legal experts with foreign education backgrounds seeking to familiarise themselves with Luxembourg law.
- Understand the legal stipulations in the area of compensation, to include
minimum wage, indexing, the thirteenth month, in-kind benefits, payment times,
- Know how to manage working hours: overtime, work plans, sliding timetables
and work at night, work during bank holidays and on Sundays.
- Master the concepts relating to bank holidays.
- Understand how to manage leave: annual leave, maternity leave, settling-in
leave, parental leave, exceptional leave, leave for family reasons, etc.
- Understand how employees' protection mechanisms regarding illness and
- Set up frameworks for monitoring at work.
None. However it is recommended to complete the module « Labour law: work contracts » (C3003E) prior to enroling to this module or to have equivalent knowledge.